Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Peticure Owners -have a little patience

I am mostly satisfied with my purchase. It has taken a day or two to get my dogs used to it. One wouldn't come near me when she heard it. I just turned it on while I walked them, tossed the ball, fed them treats or just sitting on the sofa. I touched it to their backs, legs and paws while the device was running. I changed the speed so they would get used to all of them. They are still adjusting to it. I was able to get the most difficult dog to sit still long enough to do 1 nail after two days. She would run when I pull out the vacuum so it was no surprise when she ran from this.

I have not been able to get all four paws done in one sitting as they both are a little unsettled by the feel of it. I am sure I will be able to get them both to come around in about a weeks time.

The sanding sleeves wear down rather quickly though. It would be great if you would provide about 8 sanding sleeves with the initial order. I do prefer this method to the clippers. I highly recommend this product.

The owners should have patience though because it may take a little effort to get the pet used to the sound and sensation of the device.
Thank you,
Debra

No comments: